Our quality commitment
Our commitments include:
- Always strive for more efficiency, more service and more quality
- Adapt to new customer expectations
- To consider the inhabitants of Trouville, whether permanent or secondary residents, as true ambassadors of our resort.
The quality policy is part of the strategic policy. It thus defines the Quality objectives to be achieved by the tourist office in order to comply with the expectations of visitors described in the Quality Tourism reference system.
Why does the Trouville Tourist Office implement this quality approach?
The quality of service is in full expansion and tends to become more and more generalized. It is further complemented by a permanent desire to improve our internal efficiency.
In an increasingly competitive market, the strength of a Tourist Office is expressed in its ability to meet and anticipate consumer expectations. The diversity of the tourist offer, the mobility of customers but also, new consumption practices have made the tourist more and more demanding.
Thus the loyalty of the visitor-customer by the quality of the services has become one of the main means of the tourist development: Trouville-sur-Mer thus has a policy of loyalty and conquest of customers through the quality of the reception and the services.
Obtaining the renewal of the Qualité Tourisme™ brand has concrete advantages for us:
- The brand improves the readability of the quality tourist offer.
- It constitutes a guarantee for tourists as an "external sign of trust" and formalizes the quality of the services offered.
- It assures us of increased promotion, in France and abroad.
Your Tourist Office is classified in Category 1 and undertakes to:
- Provide a reception area and an easily accessible information area.
- Facilitate your procedures.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on.
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Display and distribute its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- Offer you free access to wifi.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday inclusive during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Respond to your mail all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
- Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted to consultation via on-board media.
- Disseminate its tourist information also on paper translated at least into two foreign languages relating to: all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone number , the level of classification; cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites which may include an indication of the usage rates, periods and times of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details; events and entertainment; and emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Post emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all clienteles.
- Give you access to the consultation of the availability of classified accommodation.
- Process any complaints and measure visitor satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Comply with brand requirements Qualité Tourisme.
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.