The Tourist Office of Trouville-sur-Mer is proud to announce that it has obtained the label Tourism & Disability label , for the 4 handicaps (hearing handicap, mental handicap, motor handicap and visual handicap).
The Tourism and Handicap label has two main objectives:
- provide reliable and objective information on the accessibility of tourist sites and facilities
- develop a tourist offer adapted to people with disabilities
This label guarantees people with disabilities an efficient welcome adapted to their needs.
In addition to the training of holiday advisers in the four disabilities to provide the best possible welcome to all customers visiting Trouville-sur-Mer, the Tourist Office has equipped itself with equipment and facilities to meet the individual needs:
- The entrance is on the same level and the circulation is done thanks to the guide strips on the ground which allow access to the counter and the shop.
- The lower counter gives access to information for people with reduced mobility.
- Tourist documents on the resort are available for consultation or on loan: Braille, large print and Easy To Read and Understand.
- A magnetic loop is installed at reception to facilitate communication with people with hearing disabilities.
- Our friends the guide and assistance dogs are welcome as well as all the others.
Issued by the Direction Générale des Entreprises, this label is valid for 5 years.
Click here to find out more about our approach to accessibility for all.