Thanks to the regional wifi, getting online easily and free of charge is possible in the Cœur Côte Fleurie area! To stay connected even at sea, discover our wifi spots!
Permanent, secondary or temporary residents, can connect to wifi easily and free of charge throughout the Trouville-sur-Mer region and the Coeur Côte Fleurie area!
There are two websites where you can log on to the regional wifi network:
- _Trouville-sur-mer (for the town of Trouville-sur-Mer)
- _Indeauville (for the 11 other municipalities in the area)
How to log in?
- On your smartphone in the Wifi list, select the network: “_Trouville-Sur-Mer”
- A page in your browser launches automatically. In order to have access to the internet you must fill in the requested information: username / password / name / email address
- After filling in the required elements and clicking on "Connection", you are done! You can launch a web page on your browser.
Where can I access the regional wifi?
- All along the Quai Fernand Moureaux
- All along the Quai Albert 1er
The deployment of territorial wifi is planned in other areas in the city.