To park for free in Trouville, 2 solutions: explore the small streets and get away from the casino and the beach OR scan the spaces in the car parks in the green zone which are free between November 1 and March 31.
Otherwise, find all the prices in the deliberation of February 23, 2018.
And payment by phone is now available with PayByPhone!
No need to go to the parking meter and no more tickets to put in your car: everything happens online. You can even extend your parking remotely!
How does it work?
1. Ccreate your account
- Visit paybyphone.fr or download the PayByPhone application on your mobile available at iOS et Android.
- Click on register
- Enter your mobile phone and credit card numbers
2. Set up your parking
- Enter the tariff code of the zone where you are parked (the tariff code is written on each meter)
- Specify the registration of your vehicle and the desired duration of parking
And There you go ! You can go about your business with peace of mind!
Red area code: 65305 - Orange area code: 65301 - Green zone code: 65302
Parking is payable from 1er April to October 31 every day from 9 a.m. to 19 p.m.
Parking is free from November 1 to March 31 inclusive.
Zone which extends over the following streets and car parks:
- Place Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
- Notre Dame Street
- Boulevard Fernand Moureaux, on the quay and wharf side, after the car park known as “des Bains” south of the fish market to Place Fernand Moureaux
- Car park known as “the hollow tooth” located at the beginning of the avenue du Président John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Charging stations for electric vehicles
Terminals signed MobiSDEC have been installed everywhere in Calvados and there is therefore now a charging place every 15-20 km in the territory.
Trouville-sur-Mer has 2 terminals : one in the Cures Marines car park and one in the car park opposite the Monoprix.
Find the map of terminals in France here.