Our rural and family estate offers an accommodation solution intended for people aged 60 and over, independent and able-bodied.
This innovative concept in a unique location consists of shared houses where cohabitation allows you to build a project around living together while preserving your way of life. In this property, you benefit from a home in which you live independently, carrying out life's tasks easily.
Living at the Ferme de L'Oudon means choosing to fight against loneliness and live in a family setting on a human scale.
Access to the Spa (swimming pool, infrared sauna, herbal tea room, relaxation area) is offered to you and a wellness practitioner offering massages and other treatments is available on site every day (at an additional cost).
If necessary, the staff is at your disposal to accompany you to the small neighboring town located 1km away for your needs: shopping, weekly market, health center, pharmacy, veterinarian, etc.
This small, dynamic Norman town will seduce you with its charm, its cultural heritage and its seasonal and tourist activities. You will also find a media library and a cinema there.
Our houses are fully equipped (fridge, dishwasher, hob and oven, washing machine), have a fireplace, a piano, and a private terrace/garden with outdoor furniture. However, you can bring your own furniture and decoration if you wish.
> Residence “Le pressoir”: 3 bedrooms
House 1 floor, 150m2, 3 bedrooms, 3 roommates
Charming house set up in an old press where old stones and noble materials come together, the Pressoir, with its very beautiful surface area of 150m2, has a capacity for 3 roommates. This house has 3 bedrooms:
- On the ground floor: 1 master suite with double bed and adjoining private bathroom with spa bath and walk-in shower (price €3/month)
- On the 1st: 1 bedroom with 1 double bed + a private bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet + an additional room (€3/month).
- It also has a bedroom adjoining the house with private bathroom with spa bath (€2)
This house also includes 1 shared toilet on the ground floor, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, a large living/dining room with connected TV and fireplace, and Amazon Echo, a furnished terrace and a large private garden with outdoor furniture and barbecue. Internet access included.
PRICES: Prices are for 1 person for the rental of a room
Comfort elements: American refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, terrace and private garden with outdoor living room and BBQ, large living room, dining room with contemporary fireplace. WIFI, slip-on bathrobes.
> Résidence la Lagune: 2 bedrooms
Residence La Lagune. Single storey house, 90m2, 2 bedrooms, 2 roommates
The Lagoon is a unique place, nestled in the bamboos, overlooking a pond in which the large leaves of water lilies unfold. This house is located at the bottom of the Farm next to the Animal Farm. All the rooms of the house are bathed in light and also overlook the completely secure lake. This single-storey house consists of a large dining room with an equipped kitchen (fan oven, microwave and hotplates) opening onto a dining area. A large living room with TV corner, Amazon Echo and fireplace will allow you delicious moments of relaxation. For your comfort, a washing machine and a dishwasher are at your disposal. Maison La Lagune has two bedrooms.
- The first bedroom has a bathroom with spa bath and separate private toilet.
- The second bedroom which is accessible by 4 steps has a shower room with walk-in shower and private toilet.
House also offers a large private terrace of 50m2 facing south with garden furniture, overlooking a beautiful private pond where you will have the opportunity to admire our ducks. PRICES Prices are for 1 person for the rental of a room. The common areas of the house are shared
Room 1: €3/month - Room 200: €2/per month
Comfort elements: refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, terrace and private garden with outdoor living room and BBQ, large living room, dining room with fireplace. WIFI, slipper bathrobes. Nespresso machine kettle
The rental includes:
- A private room in one of our residences (with or without private bathroom)
- Access to the common areas of the residence
- All charges (electricity, water, internet, telephone, housing tax)
- Access to the Spa (indoor swimming pool, infrared sauna, herbal tea room, sunbathing area, relaxation area)
- Weekly cleaning
- Maintenance of your garden / terrace
- Access to a shared vegetable garden
- Laundry of your household linen
- Access to heated indoor swimming pool and SPA (from 9:30 a.m. to 20 p.m.)
- Bicycle loan
- Press point
- Gardening workshop
- Cultural outings
- Monthly dinner between roommates
- Outing to the weekly market in Saint Pierre sur Dives
- Dinners on request (additional charge)
- Massages and wellness treatments (additional charge)