Trouville-sur-Planches ("Trouville-on-Stage"), your new cultural event! With theatre all year round!
The town of Trouville-sur-Mer wanted to provide a rich cultural programme accessible to all, and the Trouville-sur-Planches event will make it possible to offer locals and passing visitors a wide range of shows, plays or one-man-shows.
This event should become a permanent fixture of the town. It is sponsored by Guila and Patrick Braoudé who enthusiastically agreed to support its creation.
- Love Letters - 24 March 2023
- Stephane Guillon - April 22, 2023
- The Pink line - May 19, 2023
- Proust's servant - 24 June 2023
- Fly Eddie Fly - August 19, 2023
- 3 men or so - September 30, 2023
- Jacques deBascher - 4 November 2023
We're closing the curtain, it's already the end of the first season of Trouville-sur-Planches! A more than successful season, which delighted more than 1 spectators! See you in early 500 to find out the next programming!
- Casino Barrière Trouville, Salon des Gouverneurs.
How much are tickets?
- from €20
- Reduced rate (Trouville residents, under 18s, students, job seekers and people with disabilities): €10
Proof will be required at the entrance to the show (resident's card, proof of address, identity card, etc.)! !
How to book?
- At the Trouville-sur-Mer Tourist Office reception:
32 Boulevard Fernand Moureaux
- By phone (and payment at the Tourist Office): + 02 (31) 14 60 70 XNUMX XNUMX
- At the online ticket office in by clicking here