Avast, me hearties! Want to take to the sea and discover new lands? Take the shuttle bus and spend a stress-free day in Le Havre.
Supported by the Metropolitan hub of the Seine estuary, crossings of the Seine estuary make it possible to link Trouville-sur-Mer and Le Havre each year by a shuttle boat service between mid-June and early September.
Aboard the Ville du Havre II or the Gulf Stream II, passengers can enjoy the scenery, infrastructures and architecture of both shores from the sea. A leaflet presenting the sites and scenery seen during the trip is given to everyone on board to learn more about the Normandy coastline. The captains of the boats, Charles Legardien and Guy Perchey, make passengers feel at home with their experience and warm-heartedness.
Shopping, museums, cultural walks and tours through the city... Le Havre has a summer full of discoveries in store for you.
Like every year, A Summer in Le Havre invites great artists to appropriate the city in order to reinvent it.
If you embark in Le Havre: discover the Côte Fleurie and its long fine sandy beaches, treat yourself in one of the 70 restaurants of Trouville-sur-Mer, tread the famous boards.
ESTUARY CROSSING PACK: CULTURE AT YOUR REACH
The Pôle Métropolitain de l'Estuaire de la Seine, leader of the estuary crossing project, is sealing a new partnership with Les Franciscaines, Villa Montebello, MuMa and Bee Le Havre City Tour to promote access to culture for all. On simple presentation of a crossing ticket departing from Trouville-sur-Mer or Le Havre, reductions are instantly applied at these four major players in local tourism which border the Seine Estuary.
A turnkey day on the other side of the river which has many advantages: no traffic or parking constraints, arrival in the city center, access to cultural sites at preferential rates...
You have until August 29, the date of the last crossing of the year, to take advantage of it.
2023 CROSSING DATES
- Saturday July 15, departure at 9 a.m., return at 20:15 p.m.
- Sunday July 16, departure at 10:30 a.m., return at 19 p.m.
- Saturday July 29, departure at 9 a.m., return at 20:15 p.m.
- Sunday July 30, departure at 10:30 a.m., return at 19 p.m.
- Friday, August 11, departure at 8:30 a.m., return at 19:45 p.m.
- Saturday August 12, departure at 10:30 a.m., return at 18:30 p.m.
- Monday August 28, departure at 9 a.m., return at 20 p.m.
- Tuesday August 29, departure at 10:30 a.m., return at 18:30 p.m.
Reservations can only be made on the tourist offices reservation platforms: https://vedettesbaiedeseine.fr/
In Trouville-sur-Mer: Quai Albert 1er (opposite the casino)
In Le Havre: 125 boulevard Clémenceau, dyke Olsen – Port de Plaisance
- Adult: €24,50
- Child (4 to 14 years old): €17,50
- Child under 3: free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children): €70