By canoe or kayak we invite you to discover, seen from the sea, the cliffs of the “Roches Noires” of Trouville and Villerville.
This very long site starts east of Trouville-sur-Mer to extend over nearly four kilometers to the town of Villerville.
It offers a magnificent view of the sea, which led many notables in the last century to build their villas there. The recurring ground movements made more than one regret when cracks started to spread in their walls! Since then, the perimeter has become unbuildable.
This site is of international importance for the wintering of Oystercatchers. These, as well as other species of waders (curlews, sandpipers, sandpipers, etc.), come to feed on molluscs, bivalves and worms on the mussel beds as soon as they are discovered by the tide. At low tide, we can hear the songs of all these birds feasting while the sight does not allow us to locate them as they are far away (sometimes nearly a kilometer). The intensity of the concert gives, despite everything, an idea of the large numbers present in feeding. We will leave by canoe kayak from the beach of Trouville-sur-Mer for 2 hours of discovery of our coast.
• Public: Anyone who knows how to swim (Sworn statement or official certificate)
• Number of participants: 10 people maximum, 2 people minimum
• Support: Kayak 1 or 2 to 3 places accessible to all levels of practice
• Equipment provided: safety equipment and neoprene wetsuit if necessary (Our wetsuits per-
practice water sports even in the middle of winter)
• What to bring: swimsuit, towel, change, sunglasses, cap and sunscreen
• Duration: 2h00
• Prices: €30/person €22/child from 9 to 16 years old Free for children under 9 accompanied by an adult
Family Plus label: two adults and a child over 9 years old minimum - 10%
The nautical guide is a professional, state-certified. Cancellation in the event of a storm. Possible activity in case of rain (adapted equipment) wind or slightly rough sea. Weather points are made regularly, we undertake to try to warn you 48 hours before the activity if we cancel it for inappropriate conditions. Under these conditions, no cancellation fees will be charged.