Discover Trouville-sur-Mer and Deauville, these two neighboring towns. On your canoe-kayak, you will glide over the waters of the Touques to reach the port of Trouville-sur-Mer. You will discover its beaches and its buildings dating from the Belle Époque (the Art Nouveau Cabue house, today the Etoile du Nord-Ouest hotel and casino, opened in 1875 on the Promenade des Planches, etc.).
We will tell the best kept secrets of Trouville-sur-Mer and Deauville for an outing of jokes, laughter and fun on the water. Our canoe-kayak trips are led by two charming guides: Victorien (from middle earth) and Yoann (from Jotunhein), a little crazy, they will brighten up your day with their wacky stories.
• Public: Anyone who knows how to swim (Sworn statement or official certificate)
• Number of participants: 10 people maximum, 2 people minimum
• Support: Kayak 1 or 2 to 3 places accessible to all levels of practice
• Equipment provided: safety equipment and neoprene wetsuit if necessary (Our wetsuits allow you to practice water sports even in the middle of winter)
• What to bring: swimsuit, towel, change, sunglasses, cap and sunscreen
• Duration: 2h00
• Prices: €30/person €22/child from 9 to 16 years old / Free for children under 9 accompanied by an adult
Family Plus label: two adults and a child over 9 years old minimum - 10%
The nautical guide is a professional, state-certified. Cancellation in the event of a storm. Possible activity in case of rain (adapted equipment) wind or slightly rough sea. Weather points are made regularly, we undertake to try to warn you 48 hours before the activity if we cancel it for inappropriate conditions. Under these conditions, no cancellation fees will be charged.
|Basic rate||0 €||30 €|
|Child rate||0 €||22 €|