Located in the heart of the Museum's garden, the Ateliers Montebello welcome children in a beautiful bright space open to the sea.
> Visits-workshops for adults, one Saturday per month from 14:30 p.m. to 17 p.m.
> Artistic workshops for children.
- The Isabey workshop (7-9 years old), Wednesday afternoons from 14 p.m. to 16 p.m.
- The Mozin workshop (10-13 years old), Wednesday afternoons from 16:30 p.m. to 18:30 p.m.
- Workshops for little hands (4-6 years old), on Saturdays.
- A Family Saturday (4-6 years and a parent), from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
And other workshops during the school period and during the holidays!
- Family workshops and adult workshops:
> Trouvillais: €3,50 / per workshop / per pers. (27 euros for 10 sessions)
> Non Trouvillais: 7 € / per workshop / per pers. (54 euros for 10 sessions)
- Wednesday workshops (registration for the year)
> Young people from Trouville: €100
> Young people from outside municipalities: €180
Accessible to people with reduced mobility: yes