The Cinéma Morny-Club includes 4 cinemas in the center of Deauville.
Originally the Cinema Morny-Club in Deauville was a Citroën exhibition store. From the beginning of the 2th century, resorts on the Normandy coast became a preferred destination for Parisian motorists. Strategically located behind the casino, André Citroën, who regularly stayed in Deauville, inaugurated this 000 m2 store designed by the architect Georges Wybo in 1926. The building was transformed into a cinema in 1946 by the architect from Montreux Maurice Vincent at the request of Armand Chassain, director of cinemas in Le Havre.