Trouville-sur-Mer, a famous seaside resort and authentic fishing port, offers a multitude of rich and varied landscapes, often unknown to the general public.
Tested and approved by the whole team of the Tourist Office, discover Trouville-sur-Mer with our new hiking brochure!
If you head towards the heights, you will have the chance to discover impressive viewpoints over the sea and the roofs of the city, bucolic paths, beautiful villas at the bend of a path, sailboats on the horizon, a beekeeper, majestic flora, a small chapel, the Villerville semaphore, etc. You will go from surprise to surprise.
These walks invite you to open your eyes wide, to put words, colors, sounds, smells to meet landscapes, heritage, nature. They are an invitation to discovery, to take the time to look, and to walk differently.
NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL, LET'S PROTECT IT!
- I respect nature, cultures, private properties.
- I don't open the gates.
- I take my trash with me. I don't make fire.
- I keep my dog on a leash, he can scare animals.
- I remain cautious on days with high winds, high tides, during the hunting season.
- I stay on the indicated routes.
WITH THE CHILDREN: MAKE THESE WALKS A GAME
Of short duration, they are an opportunity to introduce children to the pleasure of walking and discovery. The pace is regulated by their steps. Looking at a flower, shapes, colors, taking snack and drink breaks are some tips to encourage them.
AN INVITATION TO WATCH…
- The landscape: trees, flowers, colors, cliffs, paths...
- Heritage: various constructions, villas, pavilions, chapels, calvaries...
- Architecture: shapes, decorations, styles, materials…
- Toponymy: Rocher, Source, Écores, Bagatelle, Cordier…